OUR CEE GEES ONLINE STORE
Here at CEE GEES we want to provide you with all of the available options to purchase our products. We fully support and promote our CEE GEES dealers who can sell you our products along with fantastic and personalized customer service. If you have any issues with returns or need an exchange, please contact the party you purchased your item from. If you purchased from our website, we would be happy to assist you.
PRICING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
Our prices are listed in US currency. You may use American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card or PayPal. Please note that we cannot ship until payment has been cleared or authorized. Here is a link to a currency conversion site for your convenience. http://www.xe.com/
If you prefer to not use a credit card or PayPal, we do accept orders paid with a money order sent in advance by mail. You can initiate these orders by email or by calling the CEE GEES support team. No personal checks are accepted. We also do not accept bitcoin or any chain block currencies.
All orders to be shipped in the United States, its territories and most APO/FPO addresses will include domestic shipping fees.
This is to include those US territories in the following locations:
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Republic of the Marshall Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
***Orders shipped to APO/FPO and US territories may take up to 14 days for shipping. Certain APO/FPO are not included in this list and international shipping fees could apply.
All orders made before 12:00 pm (noon) PST should go out within 2-3 business days. Although we strive to ship the same day. All orders made after 12:00 pm PST on Friday will go out on the following Monday.
Our standard shipping method is first class mail with tracking, through USPS. We also offer Priority Mail USPS. If you need your order in a more expedited manner we can ship through FEDEX (Priority Overnight) if contacted. All shipping costs for these services are at your expense and are not refundable. Expedited services are only available for the 48 contiguous states. This is to exclude Hawaii, Alaska and all international shipments. (sorry guys).
CEE GEES does offer international shipping as an option to our customers. International orders will include a flat shipping fee and are shipped via USPS Global post with a tracking number. (Larger orders may have any additional shipping cost) and UPS Worldsaver. Customers who are having their order shipped to an international address are responsible for any and all customs fees, duties and taxes that apply to that locality. We make every effort on our end to ensure that your shipment passes quickly through customs by providing the proper shipping documents and using the optimum packaging. We do include your invoice as a legal requirement with your order, which contains the price of each item and the total amount charged. Please make sure that you have provided the correct postal information for the country your order is to be mailed. If everything is done correctly it helps to ensure that your order arrives to the proper place and in a timely manner. International orders can take up to 14 days. (sometimes longer, depending on the destination, local postal services and customs.)
Sometimes packages do get held up and arrive even later. If you feel that you package has been lost, please note that USPS will not initiate a search until at least 30 days after it has been shipped. The search process can take up to 60 days.
WE CANNOT REPLACE A SHIPMENT OR RETURN A PAYMENT UNTIL USPS FINISHES THEIR SEARCH PROCESS.
International Orders – USPS Cannot Ship
List of Restricted Countries
Currently there are certain countries we cannot ship to via USPS because of insurance reasons. Listed below are the countries we are unable to ship to, at this time, via USPS (please see if UPS Worldsaver is an option in your country):
- Congo, Republic of the
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Republic of the Cote d’ lvoire (Ivory Coast)
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
Contact CEE GEES and the shipping carrier immediately if your merchandise has been damaged in shipping. In order for CEE GEES to file a claim with the carrier, you must save all original packing materials that are damaged. Do not ship merchandise back to us. The carrier may want to see or retrieve the shipment. If these procedures are not followed, CEE GEES cannot guarantee any reimbursement will be issued.
For Full Refund
- CEE GEES guarantees complete satisfaction with every product we sell or produce. If you would like to return an item and be refunded, we are happy to accommodate you in accordance with our policies.
- Unless defective, your item for return must be in new or unused condition and must be returned with all original product packaging within 30 days.
- Unless the product was defective or we made a mistake, you will be responsible to pay all return shipping costs.
- Expedited shipping charges, made by customer request, are not refundable when an item is returned.
- CEE GEES makes every effort to display the manufacturer/brand and aerobar pad and measurements on our website so that you can best determine the correct replacement pad for your aerobars.
- If we make an error and send out the wrong product we will handle all costs associated with product shipment and collection.
- If you purchase the wrong product by mistake and you would like to exchange it for another item, please do not open the product and contact us for an ASAP for an exchange. The item must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date for an exchange.
- Free shipping does not apply for items being exchanged/returned unless it was our mistake or we are replacing a defective product. You will be charged first class USPS shipping for us to send you the exchanged item.
- It is your responsibility to pay the return shipping cost (best to use USPS delivery track). Keep a record of your shipment until you have received a replacement or credit for your order. Please allow 7-14 days to process your exchange.
Returning Items TO CEE GEES
When returning an item, it couldn’t be simpler. Please follow these procedures to insure a prompt refund or exchange.
1) E-mail us at email@example.com and provide us with the following information: Your name, phone number, date of purchase, where it was purchased and the reason for return/exchange. (you can also copy and paste your original order confirmation, if it was ordered off of our website.) If you prefer, you can also do this by phone. Although sending an email is usually more reliable.
2) We will then provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) sent via email. For your records you may want to make a copy of your email correspondence with us in regards to your return/exchange.
3) Print out a copy of the original invoice or order confirmation that you received from us via email. On this copy write your assigned RAN number on the bottom left side. Include this with the item being sent back. Be sure to use an appropriate mailer and address it to:
CEE GEES, ATTN: Return Dept.
PO BOX 28003
Spokane, WA 99228-8003
Send it USPS Delivery Track and keep all records of shipment. We will notify you when we have received it and you have been credited or your exchange is on its way.
We make every effort to produce our products to the highest of standards. Should you experience a Cushy’s aerobar pad failure or de-lamination issue within the first year of purchase we will replace the product free of charge. After one year, Cee Gees reserves the right to determine any resolution concerning their Cushy’s Aerobar Pads on a case by case basis.
If you experience any leaking due to a manufacturer defect in our hydration bottles within the first 90 days of purchase, we will replace that item free of charge. Beyond that time, any type of resolution would be considered on a case by case basis. We want our customers to be fully satisfied in the quality and performance that we stand behind in each of our products.
From time to time it is possible that we could be backordered on an item you have purchased from us. In this unlikely event, our support team will send you and email to notify you that the item is out of stock. You will be given the option to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
We do not see your information as a commodity to be sold. We value our privacy and we also value yours. Your information is your information and we will never sell, share or abuse it, period. We also do not send out mass emails to clutter your email box.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site or place an order. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. How Do We Use Your Information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and to quickly process your transactions.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do We Sell/Trade Your Information?