This pad offers a more tapered/custom /streamlined fit on the Trek Speed bikes using the larger Race X pad (2015-Present)… The Race X pad can be identified by a large embossed “B” on the front of the pad.
By purchasing Original Cee Gee’s Cushys, we know you take your racing seriously. Since 1989, Cee Gees has strived to bring you durable, reliable, and comfortable aerobar replacement pads that give you the advantage. Just imagine how your shoulders and forearms feel after your Cushys absorb all the road shock, allowing you to cross that finish line without the tension.
Whether you have a multitude of races under your belt, or if you are new to the triathlon world, Cushys will be there to comfort your forearms from training, to race day, and beyond. We use only the best quality foam, fabrics, adhesives, and velcro, ensuring you a safe, enjoyable ride. With many different styles to choose from and expert customer service representatives to help you find the right fit, Cee Gees is there for you.
Use Cushys To Avoid:
- Slippery Arm Pads During a Race
- Forearm Rashes, Bruises, and Cuts
- Shoulder & Forearm Fatigue
- Embossed Logos Imprinting On Your Skin
- Pads So Thin, You Might As Well Ride Directly On The Armrests
- Stress From Searching for Aerobar Pad Replacement
Be Prepared For The Following:
- Spontaneously Smiling After a 60 mile Training Session On Rough Roads
- Joy from Finishing the Bike Portion of Your Race With ZERO Tension
- Inability to Stop Talking to Friends, Family, and the Triathlon Community About How They Need a Pair of Cushys Immediately
Adjusting Your Stack Height — Cushys are thicker then OEM or other pads
Training with Cushys Before a Race to Get a Feel for Real Comfort
Hand-washing or Spot Treating Only
Remove Cushys Before Transporting Bike On Car